Curriculum, Instructional Expectations, & Support for Teachers
What You'll Experience as a Teacher in Marion County
Check out this 25-minute recording from a Virtual Coffee Chat where Paula Grant, HR Director, and Dr. Angela Huggins, Assistant Superintendent for Administrative and Academic Services, share what you can expect as a teacher, including:
- what our curriculum looks like across grade levels and subjects,
- why teach in a small district,
- what we expect in terms of instructional practice from our teachers, and
- the many ways we support you.
Ready to put your application in? Start your application today >>
We're still hiring teachers for 2020-21 during this COVID-19 season!Have questions about applying for a teaching position?Simply send an email to Paula Grant, HR Director.We're looking forward to connecting with you during this time.
Salary Supplements Available
Did you know we provide salary supplements for teachers in several subjects?
- $3,000 for Middle Level Math
- $3,000 for Middle Level English
- $1,500 for Middle Level Science
- $1,500 for Middle Level Social Studies
- $1,500 for Art (K-12)
Want to stay in touch about job opportunities & events?