Come Meet Us! (Teacher Recruitment Events)
Coffee Chat for Prospective Teachers
Get to Know Marion County School District
Catch up with on our last three 20-minute virtual coffee chats (or webinars) and learn why you need to bring your teaching journey to Marion County!
- Middle & High School Positions (May 27, 2020)
- Teach With Us: Get to Know Marion County School District (Apr. 16, 2020)
- Working & Living in Marion County (Feb. 12, 2020)
- Curriculum, Instructional Expectations, & Support for Teachers (Jan 15, 2020)
- Teachers & District Leaders Share What it is Like to Teach in Marion (Dec. 11, 2019)
Interview By Video!
Interview by Video on Your Own Time
Submit an online application for a teaching position & receive a link to do a video interview when it is convenient for you.
Principals can then review your interview and get back in touch with you. We can't wait to view your interview!
(Note: You must be eligible to be certified to be a teacher in South Carolina.)
We're still hiring teachers for 2020-21 during this COVID-19 season!Have questions about applying for a teaching position?Simply send an email to Paula Grant, HR Director.We're looking forward to connecting with you during this time.
Want to stay in touch about job opportunities & events?