The mission of Palmetto Middle School is to provide every student with the opportunity to become socially mature and academically productive citizens for life.
Palmetto Middle School faculty believes that all students who apply themselves to the learning environment will become productive citizens who can develop positive relationships and continue to achieve academically and socially.
- All students have the ability to learn and be academically successful.
- All students need to be nurtured toward productivity.
- All students need true character to develop socially.
- All students are unique, worthy of respect, and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All students deserve a safe, positive, and secure learning environment.