Easterling Primary School: Preparing all students to live and work effectively, responsibly and productively within our society.
Easterling Primary School educates, prepares, and inspires students to be productive citizens in a changing global society.
- All students can become productive members of society.
- Education is a partnership among students, families, schools, and community.
- Our children are the center of all decision making.
- Education should prepare students to succeed academically and socially so they can compete for quality jobs and become productive members of society.
- Each person has intrinsic value and worth and is a unique individual with different needs and abilities.