Marion County School District will follow this plan to make up days lost due to the Governor's evacuation order, Hurricane Florence, subsequent flooding and Tropical Storm Michael:
Student (with the exception of Britton's Neck and Creek Bridge High School) were out of school for a total of 13 days. MCSD will use the following dates as Make-up Days due to the storms and flooding conditions:
1. October 12, 2018, originally planned as an in-service day is designated emergency/inclement weather day on our district calendar and will be used as Make-up Day #1. Please note that Thursday, October 11, will be a full day for students.
2. Monday, November 5, 2018, will be used as Make-up Day #2
3. Wednesday, December 19 will be a full day for students and Thursday, December 20th will be a half day. (this is actually #7, Make-up Day for Tropical Storm Michael)
3. January 3rd and 4th, 2019 will be Make-up Days #3 and #4
4. March 15, 2019, is scheduled as an emergency/inclement day and will be used as Make-up Day #5
5. April 22, 2019, is scheduled as an emergency/inclement day and will be used as a Make-up Day #6
The district will request the local board to approve a waiver of 3 days and the State Board of Education to waive 3 days to account for all 12 days out of school. The district will work with Britton's Neck and Creek Bridge High Schools to regain the extra 4 days they were out due to extensive flooding.
Creek Bridge Middle High School Supplies
Click here for the 2018 - 2019 supply list.
State Testing Dates click MAP Testing Dates
CREEK BRIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
UNIFORM POLICY 2018-19
Adopted by the 2016-17 School Improvement Council
All Creek Bridge Middle students will wear uniforms to school. Anytime the students are on the property of Creek Bridge Middle School, they must be in uniform unless otherwise instructed. There may be special occasions when the principal will grant students the right to wear regular clothes.
For complete information click here 2018-2019 Uniform Policy