Medications for Students at school

Please see the school nurse or call concerning medications at school during LEAP days. You will need to complete a permission for medication and an Individulized Health Care Plan/EAP while they are attending school. Especially for asthma, seizures, and /or food allergies. Please feel free to call me at 843/464-3760, if you have any questions.